On-call Hairstylist/Floater(s) $20/hr for Multiple Upscale Resort-Like Communities
Accepting resumes for multiple on-call Cosmetologists for Retirement Communities – $20/Hourly – 1099
We specifically look for qualified licensed professionals who not only care about the quality of work they perform but have the ability to nurture our clients we serve in our Curls, Pearls & Gents concept salons.
Qualified candidates will need to possess an experienced background with shampoo/curling iron sets, permanents, color and highlights, and styles familiar to retired clientele in Independent Living and Memory Care Communities. Having the ability to do basic manicures and pedicures is required.
– We’re offering $20/hr or commission based pay on a wonderfully priced menu of services – whichever is greater.
– Weekdays only – No weekends and no evenings.
– Locations are located in the West and East Valleys. (Lite travel will be required)
– On-call Cosmetologists needed for planned days of coverage. At times, last minute requests (same day) may occur. Since we plan to incorporate multiple contract stylists, if you’re unable to cover, that’s okay.
– 1099 Contract Work (Offering is for “As Needed Basis” and not an offer of part-time or full-time employment – this opportunity has the possibility of working into direct employment).
You’ll have a strong background in work history and ethics and the ability to demonstrate a professional image. We’re a family-owned business that’s local – not a national chain – get personal attention to your career and consider our growing company.
If you have an interest and would like immediate consideration, submit your resume below. Plus, be the first to hear about new opportunities by getting on our “Career Opportunities” list at https://www.cpgsalon.com> careers
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
CPG SALON LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
The equal employment opportunity policy of CPG SALON LLC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. CPG SALON LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
CPG SALON LLC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
CPG SALON LLC also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.